Our emergency light range has been designed for use where trailers or other
non powered equipment have been parked up in an area where visibility is a problem.
These pieces of equipment frequently cause accidents as they are not visible at night time. The self-powered light is fitted to the trailer or machine – white for the front, amber for the rear.
Only the centre light is used to minimise the amount of power used and maximise the battery life between charges. The outer lenses are fitted with diamond grade reflective material to maximise the visibility.
The emergency light also has a built-in light sensor to conserve power as it only works at night.
The battery on full charge will last for several weeks (typically three weeks).
The emergency lights are designed for trailers parked independently at night. The light flashes every 3-4 seconds to warn approaching traffic that the trailer is there. During the day the light sensor switches off the LED light, saving battery power.
When the trailer is coupled to the tractor unit, the batteries charge automatically, and while charging, the light is off.
The unit is fitted permanently to the trailer for better security, although a mag mount version will be available in the near future.
• Dual voltage charging circuit
• High powered LED lights
• 3M Diamond Grade reflectors
• Completely encapsulated to withstand vibration and shock
• Complete with anti-vibration gasket and mounting screws
• Long life high powered rechargeable batteries
• Light sensor to switch off in daylight
• E marked – e1172/2452009/19756800
• 10R approval – 10R-037568
• IP67 rated