OPERATED BY HYDRAULIC PRESSURE
THEY CAN BE USED FOR MULTIPLE OPERATIONS
Now with the benefit of speech, the Site Minder can be used for any operation of the hydraulic system whether it is forward or rear movement.
Can be used on any hydraulic ram front shovel or rear back hoe.
Particularly useful when being operated near ground workers.
It is specifically designed for tracked vehicles with 360º rotating cabs. It is impossible to know if the vehicle is going forward or backward, as there are no reverse lights or reverse gear on these vehicles. Extensive research into this problem with the cooperation of original equipment manufacturers, equipment dealers, and repair specialists led us to develop the AVMA96 & AVMA98 Site Minder systems. The system can accept up to 4 individual inputs to cover all possibilities, spare sensors are available and a dash-mounted mute switch for working in the hours of darkness.
• The Site Minder systems eliminates the need to run extra hydraulic hoses from the service lines
to an alarm. It is more simple to run all the cables to the alarm.
• All sensors can be manually adjusted. When set to the required vehicle ambient pressure. It is advisable to put some oil tolerant thread locking/retaining compound on the end of the screw to prevent it vibrating loose (i.e. Loctite Threadlocking, Nutlock 243).
• Another advantage is that the sensors can be replaced quickly and easily. All sensors are individually available from stock.
• It does not matter which socket on the alarm is used as they are all linked electronically.
Features & Benefits of the Site Minder:
• Fits directly on to the hydraulic system via the service lines (eliminates the requirement for extra switches)
• Up to 4 sensors can be fitted
• Works when machine moves forwards or backwards
• Does not sound when machine tracks are stationary
• Adjustable pressure switch (20-50 BAR)
• Minimum 97dB output
• Solid state electronics completely encapsulated to withstand mud, water and vibration – IP67
• CE and ‘e’ approved